Cookies are small information files that allow us to compare and understand how you navigate through our website. Thanks to them, we remember your preferences so that when you visit us again, you get a better online experience. Under no circumstances do cookies store any personal data, nor any type of information that may identify you.
This Website uses the following types of cookies:
|TYPE OF COOKIES||DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE||THIRD PARTY|
|Session||They are necessary for the correct use of the web page, such as for the user session, or to navigate without interruption remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the user, if necessary to access a registration area. Without these cookies, many of the services available would not be operational. These cookies expire when you close your browser or after one month.||NO|
|Techniques||These treat generic and anonymous information, where no personal data is included, they only remember the page from which the user comes. Its main objective is to improve the functioning of the website.||NO|
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
- If you surf from Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- If you are surfing from Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- If you navigate from Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- If you’re surfing from Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- If you navigate from Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
We remind you that the rejection of the installation of cookies may affect the service and prevent the correct use of all or part of it.