Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The company responsible for processing the data will be General de Relojería, S.A, with N.I.F A08462012 and Av Diagonal 463 bis, 6th floor, 08036 Barcelona (hereinafter “GERESA” or “the Entity”). For proper management in the processing of your personal data, GERESA has appointed a Data Protection Delegate before whom you can go to resolve any question you may need, you can contact via email email@example.com .
For what purposes are your personal data processed?
In GERESA we can treat the personal data collected for the following purpose:
- Contact: manage the data of the users who contact GRUPO CADARSO through the contact form that the Entity makes available to the user. Also, your data will be processed in order to manage the queries that you send us through the channels enabled for this purpose on our website.
The treated data come from:
- Data provided by you, through the completion of the forms for this purpose enabled.
- Data derived from the provision of the service: indirectly, deriving from the provision of the service and the maintenance of this activity. This category includes browsing data through the website.
- Data obtained from marketing studies.
Depending on the service, the data treated cover the following typology:
- Identification data (eg, name, surname, identity document, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number).
- Commercial information data (eg interests in certain products).
What is the legal legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
We use your data to:
Respond to your requests.
Who is your information communicated to?
The personal data processed by GERESA to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients based on the legitimizing basis of the communication. By virtue of the foregoing, the following data communications seek to guarantee the correct development of the contractual and / or commercial relationship and comply with legal obligations of each of the companies of GRUPO CADARSO:
- Organizations and Public Administrations.
- Companies belonging to the CADARSO GROUP.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be retained for the time necessary for the provision of the service or until you withdraw your consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies their blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that could derive and, after this one, its complete elimination.
What are your rights?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we at GRUPO CADARSO are dealing with personal data that concern them, or not. In the same way, as it is foreseen in the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- Access your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal information we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and that are of concern to you, and that are the object of treatment by GRUPO CADARSO or even to request its deletion when, between Other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided for in the Regulation General Data Protection.
- To the portability of your data: under certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have given us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop treating them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Also, you have the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means that we send you, both your own and third parties, and withdraw any of your consents, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent to its withdrawal. You can exercise the rights described above, by mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org . Finally, we indicate that you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can get in touch through its website: www.agpd.es.