Terms and Conditions
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE DOMAIN WWW.GRUPOCADARSO.COM:
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that the ownership of the domain of our website www.grupocadarso.com, corresponds to GESTISER 2002 S.L., Av Diagonal 463 B 1, 08036 – Barcelona, company legally incorporated in Spain with NIF B08917569 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona.
The company responsible for processing the data will be General de Relojería, S.A, with N.I.F A08462012 and Av Diagonal 463 bis, 6th floor, 08036 Barcelona (hereinafter “GERESA” or “the Entity”). For proper management in the processing of your personal data, GERESA has appointed a Data Protection Delegate before whom you can go to resolve any question you may need, you can contact via email email@example.com .
For any questions, you can contact GERESA by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 900 802 803.
2. OBJECT AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
The domain www.grupocadarso.com serves all the companies that make up the Cadarso Group (hereinafter GRUPO CADARSO):
|General de Relojería, S.A.||A08462012|
|Geresa Ibérica, S.L.U.||B82757444|
|Eurocrono Ibérica, S.L.U.||B86719275|
|Eurocrono Portugal, Unipessoal Lda||PT513166203|
|Tous Watches, S.L.||B64836752|
|Certora, Mediçao do Tempo, S.A.||PT502112190|
|Art i Mesura del Temps, S.L.U.||A-702554-J|
The purpose of these General Conditions of contracting and use is to regulate the provision of the information provided in the website www.grupocadarso.com. The browsing of the website implies acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these general conditions of contracting and use. GRUPO CADARSO may modify the web page to make as many changes and modifications as it deems convenient and believe necessary for its proper functionality, without prior notice.
3. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE:
We make every effort to offer the information contained in the website truthfully, and without typographical errors. All the contractual information present in www.grupocadarso.com is displayed in Spanish, English and Portuguese at the user’s choice. Likewise, communication with customers and users will be done in the language selected by the user.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
All content published in the website and especially the designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as software, trade names, trademarks or industrial drawings and any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to rights of intellectual and industrial property of GRUPO CADARSO or third parties who have duly authorized their inclusion in the website.
In no case shall it be understood that any license or renunciation, transfer, total or partial assignment of said rights is granted or any right or expectation of right is granted, and in particular, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about said contents without the prior express authorization of GRUPO CADARSO or the corresponding holders.
Therefore, the use of the GRUPO CADARSO website for public or commercial purposes is prohibited, therefore it will not be possible to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the website. It is expressly forbidden to introduce hyperlinks to our website, for commercial purposes, on websites that are not part of GRUPO CADARSO. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside of us, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by GRUPO CADARSO of its contents or services.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF GRUPO CADARSO:
The access to the web page will be voluntary, and, therefore, responsibility of the user, who will be responsible for any direct or indirect effect that by the use that makes of the website, including, of enunciative and not limitative, all economic, technical result and / or adverse legal, as well as the disappointment of the expectations generated by our website, obliging the user to hold GRUPO CADARSO harmless for any of the derived claims, directly or indirectly of such facts. GRUPO CADARSO is not liable for damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the computer equipment and devices of users, motivated by causes outside of GRUPO CADARSO, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the website, or delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or in other electronic systems, or the impossibility of giving the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to GRUPO CADARSO, due to the user, to third parties, or to cases of force majeure. GRUPO CADARSO does not control, in general, the use that users make of the website.
In particular, GRUPO CADARSO does not respond in any case that users use the website in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor that they do so diligently and prudently.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF CLIENTS AND USERS:
In general, the user agrees to comply with these general conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions contained therein, always acting in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence, and refraining from using the website in any way that could impede, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the assets or rights of GRUPO CADARSO, its suppliers, the rest of users or in general of any third party. The user of the website www.grupocadarso.com undertakes to:
- Provide truthful information about the data requested in the contact form.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violates the moral, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or image of third parties and in general the current regulations.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the page any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of GRUPO CADARSO, of any other user, of the suppliers of GRUPO CADARSO or in general of any third party.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and not to use the contents and information thereof to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Not to use false identities, or to impersonate the identity of others in the use of the website.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of GRUPO CADARSO, its suppliers or third parties.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the store page any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content which will not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available third.
7. COMMUNICATION AND SECURITY:
Our secure server guarantees the privacy of the data you transmit to us. This privacy is achieved through the SSL protocol, encrypting the data sent through the RSA encryption system, so that no one can appropriate them because they do not have the necessary password. You can check that your browser is safe if the padlock symbol appears and you can also see that the URL varies slightly: it does not start with http but with https.